Unknown back and abdomen pain

Patient

Q: What could be causing my pain? It is not too bad during the day but at night when I lay down I have severe pain on the right side of my back about mid ways up. I can also feel a sharp sensation in the bottom right of my stomach near the pelvic bone a couple inches from the groin. I have a long history of kidney stones so my urologist did a cystoscope with due last week and everything looks ok, and no infection.

Symptoms:  Sharp pain near what feels like the kidney location, sharp pain in lower right abdomen near pelvis. Sensitive to touch on my back when I'm having an episode.
Doctor