Unknown disease

Q: My name is Hayat Khan .
i am from peshawar pakistan.
i want to say you about my disease but i did,t find this disease name .
i am suffered in this disease since 4 years my disease is that i am unable to talk to elder,i cannot go anywhere fell fear, i cannot studies and cannot performance in the school , i m unable for everywork because i feel fear and treamble and too heart beats and i cannot learn education and nothings in sitting in my mind and like too much to sit alone and talking with myself .
5 days ago i went to doctor doctor has written to me some depression medicines but i m not good with this medicines i am very upset about my this disease .
but weight is very low my weight is 54 kg this weight is present since 3 years it is not increasing .
thank you doctor i need quick answer because i m very upset about my this disease please help me i m very helpless.