Unknown drop in blood pressure and dizziness

Q: Dear doctor. Hi
I'm a young boy at the age of 18.
Please help me because my life have been awful for the last 45 days.
I'm a pro athlete and i started bodybuilding professionaly 9 months ago.
First, i wanted to burn all my stomach fats so i started a fat burning plan. In 6 months,i was eating less,train hard,burning a lot of calories.
I hadn't use any anabolic steroids till 2 weeks ago.
I didn't use anything during the fat burning plan.
The problem is that i am experiencing these feelings since 45 days ago.
My blood pressure is low almost all day.i feel dizzy,some kind of wierd feeling like when you have fever,i feel kinda tired even if i sleep 10 or 12 hours.
I have cheked my blood,cortizol,liver,heart and anything you would think. All were normal. All of them were normal!!!
I wnet to any doctor you would think but all of them told me,all the things are normal and we don't know.
I live in iran and i don't know what to do.
Please tell me what can i do and what my problem is related to????????
and the last thing is i have ocd and plus ocd,i experienced a very bad panic situation the week this problem started.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: dizziness,low blood pressure,weird feelings