Unknown infectious disease

Patient : I have white small dots all over balls and penis. im not circumcised and there are under my foreskin only the tip. please i have searched online and icant find anything like it.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You might be having one of the following: Allergy STD Infections You can try takin g tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you. This should help you. If this does not help you, see a Doctor to get evaluated for a STD and infection. See a Doctor to get antibiotics or antivirals. These should help you recover. Hope this helps. All the best.