Unknown infectious disease

Patient : I have white small dots all over balls and penis. im not circumcised and there are under my foreskin only the tip. please i have searched online and icant find anything like it.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You might be having one of the following: Allergy STD Infections You can try takin g tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you. This should help you. If this does not help you, see a Doctor to get evaluated for a STD and infection. See a Doctor to get antibiotics or antivirals. These should help you recover. Hope this helps. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon