Unknown pain, sign of pregnancy, miscarriage?

Q: Me aNd my partner had sex on the 9th May where the condom split, I had previously missed a few pills (microgynon), I finished taking the pill on the following Sunday for my weeks break, I had light spotting on the Monday and Wednesday but not enough to class as a period, my cycle has been very irregular since I have birth to my son who is now nearly 3. I have had a lot of cramping in the past 3 days aswell as leg pain, almost contraction like to describe, I've also had a lot of clear jelly like discharge, the odd clot but with no blood stain at all, I've taken two home pregnancy tests that have both came back as negative but I so understand that it may be too early on to receive a positive result, can you give me some advice on what this jelly like discharge could be please as I've never had this before and the cramps are becoming more intense with a lot of pressure like feeling in my lower abdomen and vagina?

Symptoms:  Coughing really hurts in my abdomen, pain when sitting down, clear jelly like discharge for 3 days consistent, general period like pain but no bleeding whatsoever