Unknown Sharp pain in stomach. Has never happened to me before.

Patient

Q: Well I was just sleeping and was woken up cause I was experiencing some serious stomach pain. The pain is kinda sharp and it kinda fe like cramping but it's not cramping at all. The pain is located right in the middle of my stomach. It hurts worse when laying down and if I try to suck in my stomach (especially while standing up) the pain feels really bad. The pain also feels very bad if press into my stomach and when I do that, the pain is kinda felt a little more around my stomach and more upwards. What is wrong with me? I'm 16, on birth control and this has never happened to me before...

Doctor