Unknown spots around the neck and they are expanding

Patient

Q: I never had cafe-au-lait spot like at birth, until my age of 22, now I am 25, 140 pound, and 5'5''
now there are five spots in total and one disappeared. five of them are around the neck, and they are expanding with time, around each other. only on the side of the neck, not front, nor behind. i had one spot on my left side of my chest, right under my nipple, and it disappeared.
I am clean, good hygiene, i am just not sure what it is?

No particular symptoms associated at the time of appearance but now, there are couple

Symptoms:  Neckpain shooting up to the back of my skull, stiff shoulder, the area around the upper back hurts, sometimes vomiting after eating (rarely), little bit of eyes burning (slightly and rarely), weak knees, heart palpating while trying to fall a sleep (from time to time - not everyday), fatigue, sometimes dizziness, the skin right on top my nails darkened, and some nails curved up, darkening of skin under my eyes, restless sleep, dry lips (recent), shortness of breath, Pointy Olecranon bone (was not like that previously) , bloating
Doctor