Unprotected oral sex without ejaculation

Patient

Q: Let me start by saying I am extremely scared right now. Last night I had unprotected oral sex (seemed to last a really long time) with her using a lot of saliva throughout the entire process. I did not ejaculate though because she said it was taking way to long so she stopped.
She also licked a little below my testicles, not directly on anus, though. However, I'm almost positive a lot of her saliva reached my anus.
Also, for about 2-4 seconds she unexpectedly stuck her finger in my anus but I quickly told her to remove her finger.
What are my chances of contracting something.....she believes she is clean.

Side note: I have had around 2-3 red bumps on the head of my penis for a very very long time (years). Got it checked but the doctor couldn't see it because the only time you can see the red bumps is when I'm fully erect.

Please respond as soon as you can, thanks

Symptoms:  No symptoms as of now since it was only last night.
Doctor

A:   Unprotected sex carries the risk of STDs.
Regular STD testing is a good idea for any man who is not in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship. Although safer sex is very good at reducing STD transmission, it’s not perfect. Regular testing is the best way to take charge of your sexual health. It’s important to ask your doctor for STD testing. Many men may assume that their doctors screen them for STDs at their annual physicals. However, that isn’t true. If you don’t ask for STD testing, you will probably not be tested. Even if your doctor does test you, you may not be given every test you want or need. It’s very important to ask your doctor exactly what you are being tested for and why. Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a common STD that affects more than half of sexually active men and women. While women can get a Pap smear and HPV test, there is currently no test for HPV for men. Some types of HPV cause no symptoms, while others cause genital warts. Talk with your doctor if you notice any bumps or warts.

Common STDs that you may want to be tested for include:
Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis
Herpes
HIV
syphilis
In order to determine what STD tests you need, you should talk to your doctor honestly about your sexual risk. Tell your doctor if you think you might have been exposed to an STD or are just coming in for preventive screening. It’s also a good idea to mention if you practice receptive anal sex. Anal sex can put you at risk of certain STDs that require special testing. For example, an anal Pap smear can be used to test for signs of HPV-related anal cancers.Finally, tell your doctor if you reliably practice safe sex for oral, anal, and vaginal sex. This can help your doctor assess your risk for various infections.