Unprotected Sex & Possible Pregnancy

Patient : I'm 16, and had unprotected sex twice on saturday 8/29/15. It is now 9/2/15. I am on birth control; however, I had missed a pill the day before I had sex, but have continued taking pills on time. It was my first time having sex... and ever since that night- my stomach has been very uneasy. My period started about a week ago and since Sunday I've had brown discharge. I haven't eaten much at all and I have been stressed since. May I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Minor pains in lower abdomen and back. Defecating more than usual. Under a lot of anxiety and stress.