Unprotected sex and chance of pregnancy

Patient : I am a 47 female and had unprotected sex yesterday (he pulled out prior to ejaculation) and I should start my period any day. My question to you is what are my chances of getting pregnant? This is so stupid because I never...never have unprotected sex. Thank you for your time
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have had unprotected sex, but he hasn't ejaculated inside you, not even the pr e-cum then the chances of pregnancy are minimal and there is no real cause of worry. you may wait for your menses to start and when they do, it shall confirm that you are pregnancy safe. Hope this helps. Regards