Unprotected Sex and chance of pregnancy

Patient : Hey i had unprotected sex 3 days ago and i woke up feel sick.. ive been having lower adominal pains well not really pain it just dont feel right....i dont know if i should be worried about taking a pregnancy test or not..but im scared cause im only 19 and ill be fine if i am pregnant because im iengaged i just dont know if thats a possiblity or not
Doctor :   After unprotected sex you are always at a risk of a pregancy depending upon what phase of your menstrual cycle you were in at that time. I would advice you to wait for your next period and if it is delayed then to take a pregnancy test. All the best.