Unprotected sex and for the most part hes been using the pull out method

Patient: Ive been having unprotected sex and for the most part hes been using the pull out method. But this morning i ate my breakfast but felt as if i had to vomit right away and have thrown up just a little bit. A day or two ago my right side was sore and when i read up it said may be die to ovulation.. that made me nervous i also haven constipation and feel kind of like i have not much energy.Am i pregnant or could it be something else.

Symptoms: Costipation. Fatigue. Vomiting a little bit. Naseous

Doctor: Thank you for your query.The pull out method is not a very effective mode of contraception. Secondly if you had ovulat ion just a day or two ago for it to become a pregnancy (.i.e. fertilization to implantation) will ~ take 6 to 7 days. Therefore immediately you will not have nausea. Unless & until you have been having similar experience during ovulation previously too. Constipation, nausea, fatigue etc even though are symptoms of a pregnancy also, one cannot conclude that it is a pregnancy based on these symptoms. It is advised that you opt for a home pregnancy test if you don’t get your menstrual cycle even after 7 to 10 days from the expected date of the menstrual cycle.Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.