Unprotected sex and pregnancy

Patient

Q: Hello doctor i had my last period on 28 january 2015 and on 10 february 2015 me and my hubby had unprotected sex and just after that i went straight to the toilet. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?

Doctor

Thanks for the query

Considering that your cycles follow a regular pattern, you have had intercourse in the ovulation period and did not take any contraception. Hence, there is a very likely possibility of getting pregnant due to the unprotected sex. In case you miss the cycle, do a pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy.

Hope this helped.
Regards.