Unprotected sex day after period, am i pregnant?

Patient

Q: On May 11, 2014 my period began. It ended on May 15, and I had unprotected sex on May 16. He did not ejaculate inside of me, however I researched that you can get pregnant off of pre-***. On my May 25 I started to have light sporting. When June 1st hit, it became heavy to the point that I had to wear a pad. I could no longer wear a panty liner. It is not heavy like my period, but it is heavier than spotting. My period is very regular. It is on a 28 day cycle. This is the first time this has ever happened. In addition, I recently started living with a girl whose period starts on the first of every month. Yet, I was spotting before I started living with her. Since May 25, I have had fatigue and a dramatic increase in appetite. I have not been under a lot of stress, but my diet could be a lot better. Could I possibly be pregnant, or could it be something else? Thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  Bleeding, spotting, fatigue, increase in appetite, nausea
Doctor