Unprotected sex , Help

Patient : My partner and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago, and she took the plan b pill within 2 days after now we had unprotected sex yesterday and she took the plan b pill that same day her period is on this week the 26. what happens if you take the pill twice? Like my description above .
Symptoms:  Abdominal pain
Doctor :   Hello, If she had taken plan b 2 weeks back and there had been no withdrawal bleeding and then again she took it again yesterday , then ideally she needs to wait for her withdrawal bleed within 7 days . It is also seen in some cases that the lady may miss her periods due to plan b per se where delaying periods is a known se=ide effect of plan-b , but oly in next few menses after a withdrawal bleed is achieved. If there is no bleeding within 7 days , then she must wait for her periods to resume and when she misses her periods , she should get a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy , as ideally she should have bled after the first plan b. You may visit your physician for an ultrasound pelvis to look for decidualised endometrium or otherwise shedding endometrium . I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards