Unprotected Sex In Peru

Patient

Q: I recently visited Peru and had unprotected sex with female. A few days after, I noticed that the tip of my penis was slightly red. It has stayed like that since the encounter. After I was back in the states, about a month after the encounter, my left testicle became red, and would also become hot, and hurt, much more so than the right, which remained normal color as well.

7 months after the encounter, my testicles now ache almost constantly. A dull ache is always there, and my penis remains red on the tip.

I have had all the STD tests done and they have come back negative. I've seen two urologists and two family physicians, and neither can determine what is wrong. What could be going on with me?

Symptoms:  Pain, sensitivity, redness
Doctor