Unprotected sex last week and want to know pregnancy chances?

Q: Mr and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last Monday on my first day of ovulation and I Haven been feeling sick to my stomach and I have been feeling so tired. But it said NY most fertile days were the 18-the 20th something. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Naseoues feel in tired having cravings

A:   Thank you for your query.
If there is an unprotected sexual intercourse on the day 1 of ovulation the chances of a pregnancy are high if all the other parameters are also favourable. Most fertile days are between days 14 to day 19 of the menstrual cycle, however the spermatozoa can be viable in the female genital tract for upto 72 to 96 hours. If your menstrual cycle does not come even after 7 days past your expected date of menstrual cycle opt for a home pregnancy test.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Guest: Yes