Unprotected Sex. Please help

Patient: Hi Doctor,Last night I had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a woman twice. I have no reason to make me believe that she has any STD deceases but I am just so worried on what to do to limit my chances of getting STD after having sex. I know that I shouldn’t have done that without using condoms. but I wasn’t expecting to have sex with her.Please help.NB: I am 27 years old Man.regards and thank you in advance.

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Prevention is better than cure applies to STD also.At this stage, you may not need any intervention. Because now it is difficult to guess the possibility of infection, the causative agent and its sensitivity etc.If any signs of infection like pain, discharge, erythema, lesions etc occurs, better to consult your doctor immediately, get examined and take treatment accordingly.Take care.