Unprotected sex possible preganacy?

Q: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend its wasn't even sex he just put the tip of his penis in for about 5 seconds.He didn't Ejaculate inside me or anything. I got my period about 3 days later is there a chance of pregnany still even though I got my period ?

A:   An unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy only when a woman is in her so called "Fertile Period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Ovulation may not occur at a predictable time in the menstrual cycle, however. A number of factors may cause an unexpectedly early or late ovulation, even for women with a history of regular menstrual cycles.

A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.

You already had your menstrual bleeding.. The alleged intercourse was interrupted by withdrawal and was apparently beyond the fertile period. If you are still in doubt, please get a Home Pregnancy Test and consult your doctor.