Unprotected sex, risks of emergency pill?

Q: Hello,
I'm 20 years old, I had unprotected sex twice today and it is day 14 of my cycle. My boyfriend pulled out before ejaculating (both times) but I want to know what are my chances of getting pregnant...
Also, I wanted to ask what are the risks of taking the emergency pill considering I've taken 2 in the past 2 months. (The last one was 3 weeks ago)
I've heard it's not good to take them often and I don't have the best precedents regarding my ovaries (I often have cysts and 2 have burst)...
I don't feel like it's the best allternative to take an emergency pill for the third time

I'd really appreciate your professional opinion

Symptoms:  -