Unprotected sex she not getting period.

Patient

Q: Me and my gf had a unprotected sex after completion of her periods with in next day.
after her date of period 28 th now it 31st she dont get any period what should i do?
is she pregnant she tell some kind cramp in her abdomen 3 to 4 times but she tell it as usually it happens
from 3days she not getting period please tell me

Symptoms:  Not getting period
Doctor

If you had unprotected sex with your partner a day after the end of her menses, then she was in her safe period and unlikely that she would have ovulated and hence even if you would have ejaculated, there would have been no chance that the sperms would have fertilized the ovum, which was never present, hence chances of pregnancy are negligible.
As she has missed her periods by 3 days now, and yet she is experiencing abdominal cramps then in absence of pregnancy they may be a part of PMS symptoms which indicate that menses shall ensue in next few days. Ideally there is no concern of worry, but if she happens to miss her periods by more than 7 days, then a urine pregnancy test may be done to rule out pregnancy confirmatively. So it is advised that you may wait for her menses to return presently.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards