Unprotected sex, took morning after pill...Pregnant?

Q: Hi, I had unprotected sex on 14 January 2015 (I believe this is during my ovulation time), I took the morning after pill on Saturday. Since then, I have noticed light pinkish discharge, small brown spotting within sticky mucus. Is there a chance I am pregnant...? I have no other symptoms.

Symptoms:  No symptoms

Thanks for the query. The abnormal discharge and spotting are more likely to be due to the side effect of the pill and is non-specific symptom of pregnancy. Since the sex was during ovulation, there are possibilities that you may conceive, as the pill also has failure rates. Hence, it is advised for you to do a pregnancy test after 28 days from your cycle date. or in case you miss the next cycle you can do the test and act further accordingly.
Hope this helped