Unprotected sex, total brown period and negative pregnancy test result

Patient : How likely is it that im pregnant? On The 1st of August 2011 I started my periods and also started birth controll pills (brevinor) for the first time. I was advised to start the pills on the inactive tablet. On the 8th of August i had sex but the condom broke this was the first day of the active pills, i took the morning after pill Nevlero 13 hours after unprotected sex. On the 25th of August i had bleeding (first two days brown blood fairly light, next two days red blood medium flow and last two days light brown when wiped - total of 6 days bleeding) wasn't sure if that was a normal period or not. Did some research and found out that i sholud have started my birth control pil on the active tablet so decided to miss the week of inactive pills and went straight on to the active pills in my next month ( so 6 weeks straight of active pills) Two weeks after my 'period' i had brown spotting for 5 days, took a home pregnancy test and it was negative and then two weeks after that on the 17 September when i should have had my period i had 5 days of very light brown bleeding instead of my normal red. From time to time i sometimes have cramps in my stomach (normally high occasionally Low) and have had back aches sometimes i feel abit dizzy have had no vomiting my breasts are sometimes sore if they rub up against something but don't ache. I Took another Home pregnancy test on the 26th of September and it too was negative used the first response brand. I havn't had sex since the time in august so do you think im pregnant or is my cycle just messed up due to taking the birth controll pill and morning after pill? Im really getting worried, thanks for your help in advance.