Unprotected sex with multiple partners in college -vaginal

Patient : Unprotected sex with multiple partners in college -vaginal and anal Symptoms (male) -tenderness/pressure sensation in testicles -frequent urination -slight burning sensation (not as bad as it was when I had chlamydia) but still present -slight discharge from penis Haven't had urine test but took treatment for chlamydia just incase (before frequent urination started) ---this is day 2 after taking that medication, slight improvement but not going away
Symptoms:  Unprotected sex with multiple partners in college
-vaginal and anal

Symptoms (male)
-tenderness/pressure sensation in testicles
-frequent urination
-slight burning sensation (not as bad as it was when I had chlamydia) but still present
-slight discharge from penis

Haven't had urine test but took treatment for chlamydia just incase (before frequent urination started)
---this is day 2 after taking that medication, slight improvement but not going away