Unprotected Sex with my boyfried

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in my mouth and i sucked him dry, 3 hours later we had unprotected sex again. Can i be pregnant from precum?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. Pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain a small amount of active sperm which can fertilize an ovum leading to pregnancy. In this particular encounter, it is indeed possible that you have become pregnant. For this reason we recommend that see your doctor immediately to conduct a pregnancy test, and the option of starting emergency contraceptive medication should you decide that you want to terminate the pregnancy.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com