Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Unprotected Sex with my boyfried

Unprotected Sex with my boyfried

Patient: I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in my mouth and i sucked him dry, 3 hours later we had unprotected sex again. Can i be pregnant from precum?

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain a small amount of active sperm which can fertilize an ovu m leading to pregnancy. In this particular encounter, it is indeed possible that you have become pregnant. For this reason we recommend that see your doctor immediately to conduct a pregnancy test, and the option of starting emergency contraceptive medication should you decide that you want to terminate the pregnancy.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com