Unprotected Sex, worried about pregnancy

Patient

Q: Had sex with a girl, she is on the pill and uses it regularly. Did not use a condom but pulled out. Am I ok?

Symptoms:  N/A
Doctor

If the partner with whom you had sexual intercourse with has been taking the pills regularly and had not missed any of them, and keeping in mind that you did not ejaculate inside the vagina as well, there is very little chance of pregnancy. The chance of getting her pregnant could be less than 0.5%, keeping the failure of pill as a possibility. Do not have to worry about it. In case she misses her period, ask her to test for pregnancy.
Hope this helped.