Unresponsive to antibiotics

Q: I've had strep for almost 2 months. I've been on a 10 day course of Levoqin, Penasillin, and now augmentin. I have one day left on the augmentin, and while there has been significant improvement, everything is still inflamed. it hasn't responded to the antibiotics this time either has it? I'm on 6mp, so i truly believe that is playing a huge part. What do you think the next step will be?

Symptoms:  Inflamed tonsils and lymph nodes under jaw, down neck, back of neck, ear. Before last round of antibiotics migraines, white spots, tender neck. (i think my left side was hitting a nerve, when it was bad (without tylenol) the skin next to my mouth was itchy). It appeared the wall of the back of my throat was inflamed, or maybe something behind it.