Unretractable Foreskin When Penis Erect

Patient : It seems like my foreskin is not completely coming back while erection.I have to pull it back inorder to pull the skin back. Then also its not completely stretched back. The skin gets blocked after the front bulging of the penis. Please help
Doctor :   The foreskin does not usually retract completely in the erect uncircumcised penis. In fact, if the foreskin is forcefull y pull back when it could lead to a condition called paraphimosis. Paraphimosis can be painful and often requires medical attention for correction. Thus, you should not attempt to forcefully pull the foreskin back. You should visit your surgeon if you desire a circumcision.