Unsafe sex and pregnancy problem

Q: Hello dr,, me and my had on 5 feb sex and he condom leaked. The next morning se took unwanted 72 pill,, then again on 6 feb we had sex and again the following day she took unwanted 72 pill.
Her periods was meant to be near to 6 feb as her last date was 5th of jan. But till now she is not continuing her periods.
Our doctor told her to take progestion tablet for 3 days and afrer that she will be having her dates normal. And she took,, from 10 to 12 of feb and till now she is not getting her periods.
Help me.. What should i do, to aviod pregnancy?