Unssuccessfull abortion or not?

Patient

Q: Hi I am going to be a month pregnant now. I took athrotec at 2 weeks by inserting it into my vagina for abortion I just had cramps but no bleeding. I inserted 2 others again last weekend Thursday and took 2 pills in my mouth. there was only small brownish blood and afterwards yellowish. I still tested positive and I can still feel something is inside me and my breasts are always tender. But I have cramps all day long and feeling sick always

Symptoms:  Dizziness, weak, stomach cramps, headache, tender breasts
Doctor