Unstable foetus and Uretroceal related query

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

My wife is 28 yrs in age and 16 weeks pregnant today and have severe lower back pain and pain under her chest. Her stools are dark in color for which she thinks its because she having spinach each day. She had an Obstetric Sonography on her 13th week and 3 days pregnancy and in her reports under U.S.G. Obstretrics section it is mentioned that

Normal signal live intrauterine foetus is seen in unstable presentation.
What does unstable presentaion mean here, Is there something wrong at this stage of pregnancy?

Other informations are as follows

FHR is good and regular.

Placenta is forming posterior uterine segment.

Maturity grade 1

CRL 7.33 cm

Liquid is adequate in amount.

Also, the following thing is written with pen on the report

Ductus Venosus Normal flow.
Maternal Both kidney Normal.
Biletral Uretroceal more prominent on left hand side

For uretroceal doctor asked if there is any Burning pain while urinating for which my wife replied no even I asked her twice again for which she said no and doctor said than nothing to worry about.
Please suggest what can be done in this case. I am really worried for both my wife and child.

Doctor