Unsure am I pregnant

Patient

Q: I have taken four pregnancy tests today .all positive. As I pregnant or is there a chance this is a false positive? I have fertility issues.

Symptoms:  Threw up, dizzy
Doctor

If you have missed your periods by already more than a week and your 4 pregnancy tests are positive on a continuous basis , through a urine pregnancy kit , then it is sure that you are pregnant this time even though you carried fertility issues. It is advised that a serum beta hcg test may be done which is a lab test and a more specific and sensitive test to confirm it again and remove the bias pertaining to the kits.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you a safe pregnancy,
regards