Unsure if pregnant or PMS.

Patient

Q: I had protected sex, but he didn't ejaculate inside the condom only precum was in it im afraid it maybe tore he thought he saw a hole but he dosent know my period is in two days my boobs usually hurt before i have my period they have had been hurting for a week that's normal im to young to even tell my parents do you think i am pregnant .. im not having morning sickness im just very afraid and any birth control you can recommend for me to take ?

Symptoms:  Hurting boobs, i don't know if that's just cause my periods coming up cause i only had intercourse 3- 4 days ago they been hurting way before that they always hurt a week before my period comes
Doctor