Unsure of my medical condition

Patient

Q: I don't know if I have depression, anxiety, both or maybe another problem?

Symptoms:  I have changed so much in 7 months. I'm always tired now, very sensitive (snapping very easily and hating myself), always thinking if there's something wrong with me, really awkward with my own friends and in public, not enjoying what i used to like (especially when feeling music) and I'm always angry. I really try and snap out of it, but I can't and I hate myself because I can't be happy again. Is this an actual problem or is it just my mind?
Doctor