Unsure pregnancy

Patient

Q: So I've took 4 pregnancy test and they have all come back negative. But ive been experiencing extreme symptoms like being extremely tired, sick to my stomage, sensitive to smell, moody as hell, really emotional, gassy, diaria, and have to wear extremely comfortable clothing any pressure on my stomage makes me sick.

I went to the ER the other night and they said that the pee test was just as good as the blood test so I went ahead and took one that came back negative. But tried to explain to the doctor that my last period was sooo different from the others that I wasn't sure. What should I do?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Doctor