Unsure what to do, could i be pregnant?

Patient : My nipples hurt, my lower abdomen is tender, I'm nauseous and things that I once loved I now can't eat. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. I get heart burn sometimes randomly. I took a pregnancy test on the 5th and they said it could've been too early. What should I do?
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Just based on the symptoms we cannot confirm whether you are pregnant or not. These symptom s of early pregnancy overlap with many other conditions as well like these are also pre-menstrual cycle symptoms etc. Therefore it is better that you repeat the home pregnancy after 3-5 days or opt for an blood test for βhCG which is more sensitive and can detect quantitatively low levels of the hormone produced coinciding early pregnancy. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.