Untrasound aacurancy

Patient

Q: I did an ultasound a couple of days it was the best moment in my life seeing my 1st kid for the 1st time then it got ruined with what the Dr said, he said the baby was 14weeks and 5days, when i looked the calander i saw that thats impossible i wasn't sleeping with my woman by that time atleast if it said 13weeks i would of understood,its 1week and 4days ahead

i have confronted here and she claims that she has never been sexually involved with anyone but me, im just so confussed i wouldn't want to be raising a kid that is not mine and i dont want to abanden my kid

Doctor