Untreatable allergy and hair loss

Q: Hello.my age is 24. i started smoking when i was 16 and i didn't had any problem with that. but since last 4 years i am having irritation and inflammation in throat. my head always feels heavy and continuous hair fall, and i just could not focus on anything, which is depressing. doctor said it is bronchial allergy and smoking is the cause. he is giving me telekast l, and budecort capsules.i am continuously taking these medicines since 4 years straight but i was not able to quit smoking. but from last 2 months i have completely quitted and never touched a cigrette.but still no improvement. throat irritaton,face swelling,depression,discomfort , feeling of not good is still their. my hair are falling continuously from last 4 years ,i went to a skin specialist regarding hair loss .he said it is not genetical and long term allergy is causing hair loss. i have lost all hope, is my condition curable ? is it allergy ? what can i do about all these. please reply .

Symptoms:  Throat irritation,inflammation,redness,heavy head,hair loss, discomfort