Unusual Bleeding/ Late Period

Patient

Q: 9/24/2014

Okay, I'm currently not trying to conceive. I'm between the age of 18-25 and I have a lot of stuff I still want to accomplish in my life before stepping into that stage. However, I've been looking through a lot of forums trying to see if anyone has been going through what I have and I only could find situations that were a tad bit similar but, wasn't the exact same problem. So, I thought I should post on here and ask.

My boyfriend and I was doing everything we needed to do to be responsible about having sex. We used condoms and I decided to get back on birth control after going without taking it for three months. Last month, I figured out I was allergic to latex condoms and I managed to contact a UTI. What made it even worse was that it was during my menstrual. So I rushed off to Urgent care the first chance I got and I also set up the next available appointment with my OBGYN just to make sure my allergy to latex caused it . They prescribed me some medication and I took it for about 3-4 days which eventually cleared everything up. However, one of my pills I was suppose to take for 10 days straight . But, I couldn't continue using it. It kept causing me to vomit I had to take 6 pills every single day including my birth control and it got to the point where I kept missing days on my bc (I eventually stopped taking my birth control because I missed so many days) and I was only in my first week. Once I was back to feeling comfortable down there my boyfriend and I decided to have sex and decided to buy latex free condoms. However, the condom slipped off and I guess you can say we were no longer protected.So eventually I went in to see my obgyn and I let him know about everything. I wanted to make sure my UTI was completely gone and I wanted to know what my chances were of concieving that night. Luckily, everything came back normal. As far as conception he needed to know when my last periods were and the exact dates I ended everything and when was the last time I had intercourse . ( I tried to tell him everything I could remember at the time but, I never been one to keep everything imprinted in my mind. So, I told him what I could rememeber and he told me there was in fact a chance of getting pregnant however, since I just ended my period and ovulation havent occured yet it's a chance I may not either. The last thing he told me is if I missed my period or if it came late to come back in.

Here is the dates

August 22 (Period Started)

August 25th (Period ended)

August 29th ( Condom Slipped )

On September 6th I had Unusual bleeding it was very light I wouldn't even compare it to my period everything was light. I had light cramps and I bled lightly I honestly only needed a panty liner for everything. It was like a pattern first brown disharge > Light bright pink bleeding w/tiny clots(every two or three hours sometimes even once a day). All of this happened til September 9th and I had my last spec of blood on the 10th. I know this could be a number of things stress bleeding, mid cycle bleeding, ovulation bleeding (According to my calander my ovulation started on the 1st of this month 9/1/2014) However, I never had mid cycling bleeding or ovulation bleeding before and I havent done anything different to get it( Not saying it isnt possible). When I stress bleed it usually just add days to my period or I will start my period a few days early but, I usually bleed HEAVY when I stress bleed. So I'm pretty sure it isn't that. It's now the 24th of September and I'm 5 days late for my period . I took two pg test however, they were DG band and they cost me a dollar.(I heard good and bad about cheap test) I took two before my missed period and I didn't take either of them using my first pee of the day so I guess we can say I used them incorrectly. I did take a frer pg test and I took it a day after my missed period however, I used that incorrectly as well.( They were all BFN )Right now I want to give it a week or so before I take another one just to be able to rule out pregnancy. But, I have been having some change to my body. Any suggestions? Has this happen to anyone before?

Unusal Bleeding= September 6 to September 9th

Expected period= 9/19/2014(Late)

Symtoms = Fatigue( Sudden tiredness I can't stay up a full day anymore) Heartburn (daily) Lower back pains( sometimes I even wake up crying because it gets that uncomfortable for me) Chest/breast pain ( The pain is very different more of a aching feeling vs having breast sensitivity duing my menestrual )Nausea (I get this pretty often but, I havent got so bad to the of vomiting.)

Symptoms: 

Doctor