Unusual Odor Coming from Genitals

Patient

Q: I've never tried this before, but I'm really looking for any kind of help that I can get. Since 2009, I've dealt with a bad odor that seems to becoming from my genitals. I am very hygienic. I shave my pubic hair, shower every day, and dry myself with a towel very thoroughly. I have never had sex before or been involved with any sexual act.

I'm a 20 year old male college student, and this is something that has haunted me for the passed 7 years. I'm really hoping to get some advice or answers. If not, I appreciate you reading this nonetheless. Thank you!

Symptoms:  I don't have any symptoms. I am a normal male (no allergies, don't take any medication)
Doctor