Unusual Pregnancy Discharge

Patient : I'm 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant and concerned about unusual discharge. I have partial placenta previa and have come to expect mild sporadic bleeding, as well as some discharge of old blood. Yet I recently discovered a faint and watery, rather yellowish fluid that carried a strong medicinal odor, almost like medical grade antibacterial soaps found in hospitals. I've not been sexually active and I'm pretty healthy, but could this be the sign of an infection? Or caused by my prenatal vitamins?
Symptoms:  Vaginal discharge
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Vaginal discharge can be increased during pregnancy due to ch ange in the hormonal levels or/and alteration in local bacterial flora. If you are having any associated symptoms like itching, burning etc, there is a possibility of infection. If the discharge persists or any of the above symptoms appear, it is better to consult your Doctor once and get evaluated. Take care.