Unusual shoulder and pectoral tightness

Patient : I've got a strange tight feeling in the front of my shoulders and slightly in my chest. It just occurred yesterday evening around 6 o'clock. Any idea what's causing it? It still hasn't gone away. I've tried moving around and getting the blood flowing with some very light exercise, but that didn't seem to help. I don't know of this is relevant or not, but the night before it happened I was on a heavy drinking session to celebrate finishing my college degree. Not sure if it's something to do with dehydration perhaps
Symptoms:  Tight feeling in shoulders and across pecs. It's not from working out because I havnt been in the gym