Unusual stool appearances

Patient : Hello. I am a 40 year old male in health not worth mentioning. For the past week I have been finding objects in my stool that appear to be sesame seeds. I don't eat sesame seeds, I am on a strict diet because of kidney stones. Should these objects be of concern enough that I should consult my PCP about them?
Doctor :   It is most likely the material you are describing is coming from the food you are eating. This may represent digested fo od material and also some food may pass through the intestine undigested. A change in your normal bowel habit, either in frequency or consistency, should be investigated further with your family doctor.