Unwanted pregnancy and safe abortion recommendations

Patient

Q: Is it true that vitamin c could cause a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage and please to tell me vitamin c pills that do not contain rose-hip

Symptoms:  Cramps and spotting
Doctor

There is infact no such documentary evidence that vitamin c can initiate an abortion and can cause uterine contractions . So if you are contemplating abortion with vitamin c then you are on a wrong track.Medical abortion can be achieved under supervision with certain specific medications only like mifepristone and misoprostol.if you are pregnant and its an unplanned pregnancy then you should visit your physician for discussing your options and taking an informed decision.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards