Upper Respiratory Infection be transmitted.

Patient : Can an upper respiratory infection cause a urinary tract infection through oral sex?
Symptoms:  Sting during urination
Doctor :   Oral sex may transmit some forms of STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections) including HIV, where infected body fluid serv es as the vehicle for transmission. Common organisms causing Respiratory Infections are different from those causing urinary infections and thus transmission is unlikely. There, however, are some atypical or uncommon bugs that infect many sites of the body including the airways or the urinary system; so at least theoretically cross infection is not absolutely impossible. Appropriate investigations may be done upon a doctors order to address your concerns. Please visit your doctor for a personalised solution.