Upper right abdominal pain

Patient : Hello Dr. I am 31 yrs healthy male, no drinking, no smoking. I am having a dull pain or some kind of slight compressing feeling in upper right or right abdomen or sometimes near lower right ribs for 4-5 months now. It is not associated with any nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, fever etc. It feels more while sitting and sometimes while lying down, no pain while standing and walking. no visible signs on abdomen. sometime everything feel fine. I have gone through X-ray, ultrasound test, Occult blood test and everything seems to be normal according to Dr. He said that it might be a muscle pain but I am still worried about this situation. I also noticed my naval is slightly on right side. I dnt know if it has been shifted recently or it was like that all my life. I am just concerned if it has to do anything with this ongoing discomfort. please help me with this situation. Thanks in advance.
Symptoms:  upper right abdomen dull cronic pain or compress like feeling or discomfort for 4-5 months mostly its mild but increases while sitting