Upper right quadrant abdominal pain

Patient

Q: For the past 7 days I have had a burning pain just below my right rib it feels like it is bruised when it is pushed on. I have had no injuries or strains to the area. I have had chronic heartburn for many years that is taken care of with Zantac or Prilosec but that is not the same pain. The pain is actually worse when I am sitting. I went to the hospital 2 days ago where the dr thought it was a gallbladder problem but the blood work and ultrasound came back normal, he gave me a script for protonix and said to follow up with a gastroenterologist. The only thing abnormal is that while eating mussels 12 days ago I felt like I possibly could have swallowed a small piece of shell as I felt a sharp sensation in my throat but it quickly disappeared. The ER dr said I would be showing signs of infection if that were lodged somewhere. Do you have any idea what this pain could be? It is not better or worse when I do eat but I've only eaten small bland things and don't have much of an appetite. I'm 34 female and otherwise healty. Thank you

Symptoms:  Constant burning below rib to the lower right of the ribcage and nausea
Doctor