Upward Angled Penis when Erect

Patient : When fully erect my penis angles upwards quite steeply. It starts right at the base and then has a slight curve, but due to the angle at the base it ends up quite steep. I'm sexually active. I didn't notice this until a few months ago and it seems to be getting worse. Is there anything I can do to fix this without surgery etc.? I used to masturbate frequently, is this what may have caused the curve? I'm embarrassed to go see my regular doctor and ask but I will if I have to. Can I reverse this at all myself? Thanks
Symptoms:  Angled penis when erect
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon