Urethra penis head looks a bit swollen

Q: Ive been having a weird discomfort at my urethra area, for about 3 days now. The tip of the penis looks almost like a lip. No pain/ or burning while urinating. No pain when ejaculating. I am a virgin, never had unprotected sex. Masturbates about 4 times a week. The pain just comes and goes, I do notice that I feel as if I pee a little more than usual. Peeing really does relief the pain awkwardly. but its almost an over statement calling it a pain, it really is just like "something is not right" feeling, its not a hard core pain at all. Very minor.

Symptoms:  Sight pain when i lie down. Pain almost doubles at the tip of the penile when erected.