Urethritis? Urine tests normal. Doctor is unsure.

Patient : I noticed I had to urinate a lot more frequently about a month ago. There is also a white discharge and a burning sensation while urinating. Multiple urine tests came back normal and my doc doesn't know what to think. Went through two 7-day doses of doxycycline, 7 days of Flagyl, a shot of rocephrin, and am currently on 500mg of Zithromax once/day for three days. The antibiotics make the discharge go away, but it keeps coming back. I've abstained from sex just in case so there's no chance of re-infection. Any ideas?
Symptoms:  Frequency of urination, white urethral discharge, burning sensation while urinating.